Entry is to a small hallway, acting as a cloakroom, which leads to an open plan lounge with a fully fitted kitchen to one side, a dining area to the other and French windows leading out to the rear flagstone patio garden. Off the lounge is a utility room with washbasin and toilet. A pine staircase rises from the lounge to a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet. The stairway and upstairs rooms are vaulted into the roof to expose purlins and rafters which add character and space to the rooms.
A tranquil place to stay but close enough to Hawes for life’s little essentials. The farm is still operational and you can enjoy free range eggs if you desire. The innovative conversion and high quality workmanship allow traditional character to shine through yet give a warm and homely feel to this excellent property.
- Duvets and pillows are provided with linen and towels included in the rent.
- Oil central heating and electricity all included.
- Electric stove heater in living room.
- Flat screen television, Free Sat, DVD, microwave oven, automatic washer, shaver point, garden furniture, secure bicycle store.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Pub, shop, bus route 1 1/2 miles.
- Off road parking.
- Sorry, not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Sorry, not suitable for pets.
- Strictly non smoking.
Please click here to read our full Access Statement
There is no booking fee and just £90 deposit is required to secure your booking. The balance is due 4 weeks before your holiday commences.
|Season||Price per week|
|Jan 6 – Mar 31||£311|
|Mar 31 – Apr 14||£386|
|Apr 14 – May 5||£340|
|May 5 – May 12||£354|
|May 12 – May 26||£340|
|May 26 – Jun 2||£507|
|Jun 2 – Jun 23||£429|
|Jun 23 – Jul 21||£507|
|Jul 21 – Aug 25||£559|
|Aug 25 – Sep 1||£507|
|Sep 1 – Sep 22||£416|
|Sep 22 – Oct 27||£340|
|Oct 27 – Nov 3||£386|
|Nov 3 – Dec 22||£311|
|Dec 22 – Jan 5||£499|