Entry from a walled garden is to a hallway with cloakroom facilities and an adjoining toilet room with a washbasin.
Off the hallway is a large lounge with an original stone fireplace, a remnant of past farming practices and now fitted with an electric stove. A large arched window looks out over the dale and feature stonework is exposed over the window and other walls.
Through the lounge is a fully fitted kitchen with dining area and external door leading to a walled patio garden. A staircase with pine balustrades rises from the lounge to serve a double bedroom with en-suite shower room with washbasin and toilet, a single room, a twin room and a bathroom with bath, washbasin and toilet. The stairway and upstairs rooms are vaulted into the roof to expose purlins and rafters which add character and space to the rooms.
The semi-detached cottage has architectural and traditional features such as flagstone floors, polished beamed ceilings and pine panel doors. A peaceful location to stay but with so much to do in the local area. The farm is still operational and you can enjoy free range eggs if you desire.
The innovative conversion and high quality workmanship allow traditional character to shine through yet give a warm and homely feel to this excellent property.
- Duvets and pillows are provided with linen and towels included in the rent.
- Electric stove heater in living room.
- Oil central heating and electricity all included.
- Flat screen television, Free Sat, DVD, microwave oven, dishwasher, automatic washer, shaver point, garden furniture, secure bicycle store.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Pub, shop, bus route 1 1/2 miles.
- Off road parking.
- Sorry, not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Sorry, not suitable for pets.
- Strictly non smoking.
Please click here to read our full Access Statement
There is no booking fee and just £90 deposit is required to secure your booking. The balance is due 4 weeks before your holiday commences.
The price varies throughout the year so please give us a call to check the latest availability and price.